Community Action Agencies
Please contact your community action agencies to learn what services may be available to you.
Contact your local Community Action Agency to learn more about or to apply for the Electric Assistance, Fuel Assistance, or Weatherization Assistance Programs.
Helpful tips when applying:
- Be sure to provide all requested information and keep any appointment that you make.
- If you are homebound and unable to visit a CAA office, please call your local Community Action Agency office and ask about other options, such as a home interview, an interview over the phone, and mail-in applications.
- You can apply for Electric Assistance, Fuel Assistance, and Weatherization Assistance at the same time. You do not need to receive benefits from one program to participate in the other programs.
- Hillsborough County
- Manchester (603) 647-4470 (Manchester toll free 1-800-322-1073)
- Nashua (603) 889-3440: (Nashua toll free 1-877-211-0723)
- Peterborough (603) 924-2243
- Hillsborough (Monday and Friday) (603) 924-2243
- Milford (Tuesday and Thursday) (603) 924-2243
- (Peterborough, Hillsborough and Milford toll free 1-877-757-7048)
- Rockingham County
Southwestern Community Services (Cheshire and Sullivan Counties)
Tri-County Community Action (Coos, Carroll and Grafton Counties)