Forms for Telecommunications Providers

Please use the below forms when filing with the Department of Energy.

In addition to the mailed paper copy, all forms should be emailed to

To learn more about the forms below, including how, when, and where to file, visit the Telecom Frequently Asked Questions page.

For utility providers of telephone service, including pay phone providers:

For VOIP, IP-enabled, cable telephony, or non-utility providers of telephone and voice service: